Monday 19 September 2016

A Revolutionary Method of Treatment

A tumor without a supporting network of blood vessel formation is like a car without wheels-it’s not going anywhere!

But the multiple hemangioperycitoma type of brain tumors I’ve been shackled with over the last fourteen years were multiplying rapidly in the cancer lane and were driving me one hundred and ten miles an hour to my grave!

Revolutionary Method of Treatment
That was until suddenly, in early March, 2003, when Providence unexpectedly whisked me away from my home in Burbank, CA and guided me directly to the one person, who was to change my life forever so that Iwould be free of any new or recurring tumors of any variety, have a quality life and even have it extended several years! He is Mr. Nick Kostovic, a pioneer and visionary in energetic medicine, and his health clinic, the Bio Technological Health Center, Inc., in San Pedro, California is where he not only killed my malignant brain tumors, but where this brilliant, caring therapist is helping heal my malignant brain tumors, but where this brilliant, caring therapist is helping heal many other patients by eradicating other treacherous life threatening diseases such as diabetes, cancer, Lou Gehrig’s Disease (ALS), Parkinson’s, MS, strokes and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment